Each year Dr. Gary Cartwright awards four $500.00 scholarships to help high school seniors succeed in their post-secondary education.
Current or previous patients who are seniors need to do the following:
Write an essay:
- One page or less.
- Essays should be typed.
- Essays should be delivered to either office by April 4, 2019 in a sealed envelope with your name on the envelope only (do not put name on the essay) and labeled Scholarship 2019.
- Please include your address and phone number on a separate sheet of paper.
- What would you like to study after high school and why?
- Must be a past or present patient of Dr. Gary E. Cartwright.
- Senior this year, or if older, before beginning post-secondary education.
- Two boys and two girls will be chosen in May to receive the $500 scholarship which may be used toward any higher education costs.
- April 4, 2019 is the last day that the essays will be accepted.