Each year Dr. Gary Cartwright awards four $500.00 scholarships to help high school seniors succeed with their
Current or previous patients who are seniors should do the following:
Write an essay about “What you would like to do after high school and why.”
Essay Due April 7, 2022
- Essay should be typed, one page or less.
- Email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: Scholarship 2022. Put your name, address and phone number
in the email and attach the essay. (Do not put name on the essay).
- OR Mail or deliver it in a sealed envelope labeled Scholarship 2022. Please include your address and phone
number on a separate sheet of paper.
- Must be a past or present patient of Dr. Gary E. Cartwright.
- Senior this year, or if older, before beginning post-secondary education.
Two boys and two girls will be chosen in May to receive the $500 scholarship which may be used toward any higher
- Winners must be present at award ceremony in our office to receive award.
- April 7, 2022 is the last day that the essays will be accepted.